Friday 4 September 2020

why i chose my design

 Walt:we are learning to follow the design process 



I chose my design because I saw a table and knew that it would look cool and stable at the same time. the water can traval around the side and drop into the side ones .  I chose the wall garden design because it will help keep it up if it went on one side. 


         


  1.  x20 nails  

  2.  hamer 

  3. x 49 timber 

  4. Soil

  5. Plants 

  6. Water

  7. Sun light 



 It was challenging to put the legs on because the glue didn’t dry fast enough. I liked doing the glueing becouse I brang my drawing to life. I could have done better by adding different plants and more detail. 








How  would you make your garden design plan out of pallets? 




Would you add a wall with plants in your pallet garden design?


 



     


1 comment:

  1. amazing design Teina! i enjoyed reading why you had chosen to do your design like this and how it would work. make sure to preview your post to cheek everything is in the right place. other than that awesome mahi!!.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.